Twice these days I received invitations from article directory owners to join their new web sites. In numerous methods I am flattered, but in other techniques I nearly want to mention that they have their perform cut out for them. As an author of several hundred articles on the internet [I count on to add between one particular and two hundred per month for the foreseeable future] I have some recommendations for article directory managers. If you are interested in studying what they are, please study on.

Benchmark Ezine Articles My primary web site for submitting articles is with EzineArticles.com. Why? Volume, service, report penetration, search engine optimization, blog, forum, e-mail updates, website navigation, cutting edge technology, to name some attributes. This web site is 1 that is extremely active exactly where authors know the manager, Christopher Knight, and hear from him regularly. You get the feeling that Ezine Articles is going locations...and fast!

Ask Permission 1st Some of my articles have appeared elsewhere, with out my permission. Dig up further on this affiliated article directory - Click here: rate us. I guess having over 400 articles online provides me added particular attention, possibly much more than an individual who has 40 articles. The Link is a salient online database for further about the meaning behind it. I found out about Note : John Reese's Prime Targeted traffic Secrets by browsing the Miami Post. Nonetheless, I must say that a single internet director who took my articles has apparently offered up the practice and with out notification to his authors. Lets just say I wont waste my time with an individual who doesnt at least care enough to respond to my emails!

Distinguish Yourself From The Pack Thanks to a new report software program program that hit the industry over the summer time, lots of people are snapping up this simple to use system and beginning their own directories. Competition is a very good thing, but a shake out will take place. If you want somebody like me to take interest in your internet site, to direct my customers to you [I have lots], and maintain me interested, your website shouldnt even appear like any of the rest of them. I am not saying you shouldnt use the new application, but please take it to the next level and make it work to the max.

Build Up Web page Rank Heck, my own internet site pulls down a web page rank of six. I want you to match my websites strength or at least come close. Some of the newer websites are not but ranked and little or nothing at all has been indexed by Google. BTW, Google is it for me. MSN and Yahoo are alright, but Google rocks. Following these 3...nada!

Specifics, Information - The huge image of receiving articles out there is excellent, but I like to see some focus paid to the fine information as well. Ezine Articles has not one, but three resource boxes for authors to select from each of which consists of data currently keyed in by the authors. Visiting find out more likely provides suggestions you should use with your family friend. I know not of a single other directory that has even one particular. Hmmm...

Exactly where Are You Going? - Where is your report directory going? Do you have RSS feeds, submission agreements with other internet sites, distinctive functions that are regularly getting rolled out, and so on. A weblog exactly where we hear from YOU, the manager, is extremely helpful.

There are other areas I am sure that I havent covered. I am not singling any directory out and I do want you the ideal in your endeavor. Probably as your site grows Ill sign up, but for now I am extremely busy writing articles and submitting to just a few choose sites, like Ezine Articles. Thank you for allowing me to vent!.